v1.12 AddOns hosted on my own webspace

Discussion in 'Archived General Discussion' started by Koalachan, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Koalachan Guild Member

BigWigs-r9465.zip
  2. Koalachan Guild Member

[*]AtlasLoot Enhanced v1.18.04.zip
  3. Afterhourz New Member

pff still not comfortable with scalable Lifetap :)
  4. Koalachan Guild Member

Scalable Lifetap does 1 thing: it makes you not use too high levels of lifetap to fill out your mana bar. It doesn't help you in any way from getting too low on health in general
  5. Koalachan Guild Member

[*]SetWranglerV10.zip
  6. Koalachan Guild Member

[*]SpellAlert_1.12.9Beta2.zip
  7. Afterhourz New Member

yes perhaps good thing but I end up using the max lifetap most of time anyway :)
  8. Koalachan Guild Member

AutoBar11202.zip
    SpellAlert_1.12.9Beta3.zip
  9. Koalachan Guild Member

SuperInspect_v1.192.sm8.zip
  10. feign New Member

I had to bin spellalert, it was just a series of error messages whenever any lock life drained near me.
  11. Koalachan Guild Member

It's totally bugged, I deleted it from my page already indeed.
  12. Koalachan Guild Member

CEnemyCastBar_Natur5_1_7.zip
    SuperInspect_v1.192.sm9.zip
    SpellAlertSCTv11200-1.zip ( a spellalert that hooks into SCT)
    DamageMeters_AL_v5.1.1_11200.zip ( a continued development of DM that has several nice features it seems. We're testing it for now with some people)
  13. Koalachan Guild Member

ItemRack_1_975.zip
    SuperInspect_v1.192.sm10.zip
    TitanAggro v2.9.zip
  14. Koalachan Guild Member

ChatMats-1.43-11000.zip (You can alt click something in your profession to spew out the materials to chat. Love it)
    PerfectRaid-0.5-Beta.zip (finally updated. No clue what's new :) )
    RightClickIgnore-11update.zip
    RaidSummon22b9.zip
  15. Koalachan Guild Member

ChatMOD_105.zip
    MetaHud11200-5.zip
    RaidSummon22.TitanRaidSummon22.zip (No more beta. Made modifications again. Hope I didn't break anything)
  16. feign New Member

Koala, I've seen a screenshot of your's somewhere that I can't find, adn now have decided I need to put some backdrop on my perfect raid to give it easier reading in certain situations.

Can you share your /praid backdrop settings, please, for ,me to trial as a start-point.
  17. Koalachan Guild Member

My last screenshots are in this thread: http://veterans.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5232

This is of the old perfectraid. The new one looks much spiffier. Regardless, I m not sure what you mean with backdrop. This is the entirety of all information saved in perfectraid.lua which doesn't seem to hold much info at all, I just use it as it comes out of the box really:

18. Koalachan Guild Member

AtlasLoot Enhanced v1.18.05.zip
    AutoBar1120203.zip
    MetaHud11200-6.zip (someone else continuing DHUD, has some nice improvements)
    sct501.zip
  19. Dalvin New Member

Such as?
  20. feign New Member

Dalvin - that's what readme's are for, this is a resource thread, not a spoon-feeding one :p

Kc - ok, clerly it was someone else's screenshot, as it possible to put a background shading armound the bars, similar to how it an be done on the chat window. I'll play and see if I can get any improvements and post here if / when I do :)